How rude of me. I just start blogging on and on without even a introduction. I do that from time to time. I am not new to the blog world, I have had several blogs along the way. Some more public than others. This is the first one that I have actually remained anonymous, to protect those I talk of. My other lovely blog had many followers and I put our life all out there. But just like most relationships, there is the sadness and hardships, which I never shared on those other blogs. It was all sunshine and butterflies. I quit blogging on those blogs due to the feeling that I put too much out there of my kiddos and personal life. Our vacations, family sprees, and that sort of thing. And then you have those nosy bitches who like to stalk the family and see what we are doing in our lives, and that was technically all my fault due to putting it all out there. So here I am. Blogging anonymous. Take that stalker bitches! xoxo
I have a potty mouth, two kids and a husband. A mini chicken coop for egg production, a wild rabbit who eats all my damn trees, and a dog. I live in the second to biggest city in our state, which isn't much due to the fact that I live in state that is mostly fields and mountains.
I have a college degree and work full time. I like to pinterest and be frugal, but love to shop and spend money. I love traveling. I have been to several spots in the world with many more to come. My most recent place of visit was Aruba.
My heart belongs on the beach. But there isn't one for days where I live. I get a weird accent from time to time, when I talk and people think I'm weird or they will repeat what I just said, and I just look at them like they are the weird one. I used to have an annoying giggle when I was younger, I can still hear it in the back of my mind. It's annoying.
I am unsure how long I will keep this blog up just like the others. I am terrible at following through with things. I am not an editor, nor do I like to proofread so I apologize in advance for the confusion when you wonder why my writing is all jacked up.
I am just a girl trying to find her spot in this world. I want to do so much in my life but I'm having a hard time finding balance.