I had a shit-ton of venting to do, and I wasn't sure how to escape from all the feelings that rush through my head. I have been having thoughts, you know those ones where you second guess everything and everyone around you, and you continue to ask yourself, why? Why do I stay? Why are you crying? What happens next? Well I have been getting to that point for some time now and I just need a place to go, an escape. By the time I finished creating this blog, blog address, and email I was already frustrated to the point of not wanting to type this post. But the effort couldn't go unnoticed. Not that anyone will ever read this post or any that I create after this one. If I decide to even continue writing in this blog.
I have wanted to create a blog for some time now to have a place to just breathe. I need a space to write or type my feelings. Mostly because I feel alone and that I have no one to talk to. I used to start journals when I was young, and write and write, but I would never commit and follow through. I remember having several of them unfinished and then by the time I was in my early 20's, I think I threw them all away, or left them behind during my moves. Who knows, but I hate that I still don't have them. I would read them, and feel sorry for myself. I used to be such a sap, and an emotional roller coaster. I guess not much has changed.
I have wanted to create a blog for some time now to have a place to just breathe. I need a space to write or type my feelings. Mostly because I feel alone and that I have no one to talk to. I used to start journals when I was young, and write and write, but I would never commit and follow through. I remember having several of them unfinished and then by the time I was in my early 20's, I think I threw them all away, or left them behind during my moves. Who knows, but I hate that I still don't have them. I would read them, and feel sorry for myself. I used to be such a sap, and an emotional roller coaster. I guess not much has changed.